CEPro Foundations Inc., (CEPro) a Canadian registered not-for-profit organization, promotes energy & resources sustainable development principles with sound solutions. CEPro regularly provides specialized training courses to practitioners in Oil and Gas industry to pursue regulatory compliance and lifecycle integrated decision-making processes towards closure reclamation certificates program. CEPro’s core professional team members consist of registered professional engineers, argologist, biologist and geologists. CEPro will provide courses which are essential subjects regarding Alberta Site Rehabilitation Program (SRP) and Saskatchewan Accelerated Site Closure Program (ASCP). In addition, these courses are eligible for financial support from Canada Alberta Job Grant.
Career Startup for Youth Professionals
CEPro also provides Pre-employment training for youth professionals to start their career with first hand experience in oil and gas and other most relevant industrial sectors.
Nov 13 & Dec. 11, 2020 | Professional Resume & Interview Excellence Virtually
Hosted by: CEPro Foundations Inc.
Online, 10:00AM-12:00PM, Cost: $185+GST
Assist youth Professional Job seekers to be ready for Excellent Resume Preparation and Video interview Presentation, provide professional first-hand resources for your roles in Oil & Gas and relevant sectors, and work together with professional mentors at CEPro Energy Group, sharing essential work examples to bring you on board for your dreamed jobs. CEPro will make trainees extremely successful for to become a leader.
Registration is online is open by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Director and Speakers
Dr. Lian Zhao, P. Eng. and other professionals (TBA)
Schedule start on Sept 20, 2020, one course per day
Location: 1800 3rd Ave. SW Calgary AB T2P 0B4
Pre-requirements for participants
University completion and more 2-year relevant working experience in relevant industrial sectors.
The single course fee is $1890.00 including GST. All 4 courses for an entire package fee are $5292.00 (i.e. 30% off for each courses) . These courses are eligible for Canada-Alberta Job Grant (CAJG) covering 80% course fee.
Email to: email@example.com and put a request for application form and later confirmation.
- Lifecycle environmental regulatory management and closure lability management strategies;
- AER and AEP’s Act regulations, standards, guidelines and criteria and relevant AER directives
- Presite assessment, drilling waste management, and endlife site remediation and reclamation for oil and gas wellsite, facilities and pipeline sites
- AER’s approvals under EPEA and Water Act and implementation of approvals
- Cases studies and lessons learned from auditing and operational processes
- Environmental Site Assessment (ESA)
- Introduction to typical environmental sites, such as underground storage tank (UST), oil and gas well and facilities sites and other industrial sites
- Onsite investigations for soil and groundwater sampling
- Phased environmental site assessment for oil lease
- Case studies from formal documentation for oil and gas operational processes
- Soil and groundwater contamination site characterization and remediation certificates process
- a. soil and groundwater sampling methods and key component analysis
- b. delineation of contamination areas and develop a remedial plan
- c. key soil and groundwater remediation technologies
12. Reclamation Certificates Program
- Lease reclamation operations
- Landscape, soil and vegetation assessment and complete detail site assessment (DAS) form and reclamation criteria
- OneStop Application Tools
- Case studies for reclamation certifcates and auditing